Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Winners for Sketch #20 by Lesley Croghan

Hey there!  Time to show off the DT's faves from Sketch #20.  Thanks again to Lesley for FABULOUS sketch to play with!!  It was so wonderful seeing all of your entries, thanks so much for playing along and we hope to see you all again in one hour for our next challenge and some special announcements!

The winner for Sketch #20 is...




I loved the way Marie used my sketch! Flipping it on its side was the perfect way to create this nautical number! Just look at the map with the embossed paper and the beautiful colouring she used on the ship! I love this cool masculine card! Congrats, Marie!

Grab the "I ACED it" badge to display on your blog!


Also a BIG congratulations to our Runner Ups!

Congrats ladies!  Please grab the Runner Up! badge for the challenge! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked above.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the "Seize the Sketch" winners. The submitted cards were fantastic, so hard to narrow it down to just a few. Thank you for choosing my card as the A+ winner....I am honored! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning my card Mona, that made my day! Congratulations to everyone, fantastic cards this week. Great sketch to play along with too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marybeth, for picking my card! Congratulations to everyone, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, Marie, your card was beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Lori T. for selecting my card! I am very honored to display your badge on my blog! Congratulations to Marie and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete