Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Winners for Sketch #23

Hey there!  Time to show off the DT's faves from Sketch #23.  Thanks again to Lee Ann Barrett for FABULOUS sketch to play with!!  It was so wonderful seeing all of your entries, thanks so much for playing along and we hope to see you all again in one hour for our next challenge and some special announcements!

The winner for Sketch #23 is...Emily!


Emily's sweet button flowers were hard to resist!  They are perfect in blue and yellow
and the hint of patterned paper on the inside of the card is the icing on the cake!

Grab the "I ACED it" badge to display on your blog!

Also a BIG congratulations to our Runner Ups!

Congrats ladies!  Please grab the Runner Up! badge for the challenge! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked above.



10 comments:

  1. Thank you Marybeth for choosing my card as a Runner Up! !Congrats to Emily and all the other Runner Ups - everyone had fantastic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!! Nice work everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you Vicki for nominating my card. For once I had about five cards at one time entered in different challenges, usually it is two, and this is such a non CAS card I guess I am shocked. But don't get me wrong I love layers and it is nice to go back to my comfort zone. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very well deserved win for Emily, her card is just perfect! Thank you for choosing my card for runner-up among all those other great entries! Brilliant challenges every time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rose, for choosing my card! I am so honored.
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cathy for picking my card as a runner up!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you Jen for picking my card as a runner up! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Lori for picking my card, congratulations to all the winners !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lesley for choosing my card and the nice things you said about it. I love the sketches here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner!!! I loved working with this sketch, it was just perfect! Congrats to everyone else as well!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete